BrainTrust Canada is excited to be working on a new project to reduce preventable brain injuries among the Gen Z population - those born after the mid-90s.
An advisory committee made up of Gen Zs who want to make a difference and community members who work with youth, are working to identify a brain injury prevention approach that would resonate with Generation Z.
We value the input of Gen Z in helping us keep their generation safe and healthy.
How is Brain Injury Affecting Our Youth?
Hover or tap on the images below to learn more.
Get to Know Generation Z
Gen Zs AreHighly Technology-ReliantIndependent Thinkers and DoersQuick Information-ProcessorsEntrepreneurial in Their AspirationsMore Private on Social MediaInterested in Making the World a Better Place
Gen Z Prevention Project Advisory Committee
- Viannie Kintzinger - Assistant Superintendent, Central Okanagan School District No. 23
- Justin Goodhew - Technology Entrepreneur, Trellis Software
- Christina O'Reilly - Marketing Consultant, City of Kelowna and Director, BrainTrust Canada Board
- Brea Retzlaff - Operations Manager, Accelerate Okanagan
- Constable Fred Arnold - School Resource Officer. Kelowna RCMP
- Teresa Murray - Area Director - Central, Okanagan Boys and Girls Clubs
- Mike Greer - Executive Director, Elevation Outdoors
Gen Z Members:
- Jordan Montguire
- Elissa Cummings
- Jade Palmer
- Carson Murray
- Yihan Xia
- Liam Dawson
- Caidence McFarlane
- Courtney Schimpf
- Your Name Here! - We are actively recruiting more GenZ group members. Please contact Magda (see below) if you or someone you know would like to join our project.