Accessing Services at BrainTrust
To access services at BrainTrust you must have a medically documented (diagnosed) concussion or brain injury.
You must also meet other eligibility criteria which are listed below.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, please book an appointment for a consultation. Call 250-762-3233 or use the button below to make your request.
Please bring documentation of your brain injury to your consultation. Acceptable documents are also listed below..
Note: These appointments are scheduled for Tuesdays between 12:00 and 2:00 pm.
Eligibility Criteria for Service
To be eligible for services you must have proof of diagnosis of an acquired brain injury¹. This must be confirmed by a physician and through medical or rehabilitation documentation².
1 Proof of acquired brain injury
- CT scan, neurologist report, physiatrist report, MRI report
2 Medical/rehabilitation documentation must clearly indicate acquired brain injury. We accept:
- Psychiatric reports with DSM IV diagnosis of acquired brain injury
- Neuropsychological assessments
- Hospital records
- Medical/rehabilitation or hospital discharge reports
- Age 12 and up
- Currently living in BrainTrust's catchment area - Central Okanagan from Armstrong to Peachland, BC
- Please note: The Youth Concussion Clinic has additional eligibility criteria.
Many of our services are free of charge. Your initial consultation is also free.
Fees are determined based on financial need and available funding. Information on fees will be outlined at your consultation. You may also contact us for more information.