5 Great Reasons to Sponsor BrainTrust Canada
- Attract customers to your brand. We’ll recognize you in publicity campaigns, through social media, at our board meetings, on our website, and in our online newsletter.
- Distinguish your brand from competitor brands. You’ll stand out from the rest in the community when your logo (and possibly more) appears in all of the marketing associated with any BrainTrust Canada event/program that you sponsor.
- Change or strengthen your brand image by humanizing it. Recent research shows that 91% of global consumers are more likely to switch brands to one associated with a good cause, given comparable price and quality. (2013 Cone Communications/Echo Global CSR Study)
- Demonstrate community responsibility/corporate social responsibility. You're also caring citizens, and we have a great cause that's under-recognized, under-funded, and in need of attention.
- Motivate employees and enhance morale. Your team will band together to support a great cause, and build teamwork skills at the same time.
Ways to Support BrainTrust Canada
Sponsor a Program or Event
We have deep appreciation for the valued sponsors who get behind our fundraising or educational events such as the PIHL Law Paddle for Prevention and the Pushor Mitchell Brain Injury Symposium.
It's also sponsorship that often makes our programs possible. For example, ACT/UCT West Kelowna sponsors our Helmet Safety Program that provides bicycle helmets to children whose families can't afford one. Valley First sponsors our development of presentation materials that are used for both prevention and education purposes.
To discuss sponsorship possibilities and benefits, please contact:
Mona Hennenfent - CEO, BrainTrust Canada
Call 250-762-3233 ext. 110 or send an email using the button below.
Host Your Own Event
Here's a great opportunity to build teamwork and demonstrate corporate social responsibility. Gather your team together and create an event that raises money for BrainTrust Canada. You can hold your event with your colleagues at your office or take it public - it's all up to you. Check out the handy resources we have to get you started.
Recognize High-Performing Employees
You can recognize high-performing employees by making a donation to BrainTrust Canada in their name. Click the button below and select 'In honour of' when completing the donation form. You also have the option to send honourees an e-card where you can include a special message letting them know you've recognized them in this way.
Employee Gift Matching
Pledge to donate an equal sum for every donation that one of your employees makes to BrainTrust Canada. Some corporations even double, triple, or quadruple these charitable gifts.
Register your company with BrainTrust Canada as an Employee Gift Matching Donor and we'll contact you each time one of your employees makes a donation. We'll also recognize you in our online newsletter and in social media.